Thursday, May 19, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
Monday, December 20, 2010
Bagi memagar rumah dengan menggunakan ayat Kursi, sila lakukan seperti berikut:
1. Lakukan sembahyang hajat 2 rakaat.
2. Setelah selesai mengerjakan sembahyang hajat 2 rakaat, anda dikehendaki membaca ayat Kursi sekali. Semasa anda membaca ayat Kursi, ulangkan sebanyak 70 kali apabila sampai pada ayat berikut:
3. Setelah selesai mengulangi ayat yang disebutkan di atas sebanyak 70 kali, anda mestilah tiupkan di sekeliling rumah. Mulakan dari arah kanan, kemudian baru ke kiri. Apabila anda lakukan seperti berikut, Insya Allah, Tuhan akan selamatkan anda dari sebarang gangguan.
RECITING THE QURAN
1) Al Nawawi wrote in his book al Adhkaar, “Know that the reciting of the Quran is the most stressed of the words of remembrance. One must read it continuously and not pass any day or night without reading it.”
2) The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, “Read the Quran, for it will come as an intecessor for its companion. Read [in particular] the two flowers: al-Baqara and al-Imraan,,” (Recorded by Muslim.)
3) It is recommended to read soorah al Baqara [in particular]. This is because of the hadith, “Certainly, Satan flees from the house in which soorah al-Baqara is recited.” (Recorded by Muslim.)
4) It is recommended to read soorah al- Kahf on Fridays, based on the hadith, “Whoever reads soorah al-Kahf on Friday will have a light for him between the two Fridays.” (Recorded by al-Haakim. This hadith has been narrated through different chains which support eachother. They, taken as a whole, indicate that it is sanctioned to recite soorah al-Kahf on Fridays.)
5) It is recommended to memorize the first ten verses of soorah al-kahf because the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “The one who memorizes the first ten verses of soorah al-Kahf will be protected from the anti-Christ.” (Recorded by Muslim.)
6) It is recommended to recite Soorah al-Mulk, based on the hadith, “There is a soorah of the Quran that consists of thirty verses and it interceded for a man until he was forgiven because of it. It is the soorah [that begins], ‘Blessed be the One whose Hand is the Dominion.’” (Recorded by al-Tirmidhi and al-Haakim.) According to al-Albani, this hadith is hasan. see sahih al jaami, vol. 1 pp.420-421.
7) It is recommended for one to beautify his voice upon reaing the Quran. This is based on the Prophet’s statement, “Allah does noot listen to anything as He listens to the recitation of the Quran by a Prphet who recites it in an attractive audible sweet sounding voice.” (Recorded by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)
Taken from the book Words of Remembrance and Words of Reminder. By Dr. Saalih ibn Ghaanim al-Sadlaan.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.